Been a while since I've logged on, mainly because I've moved back to BC from Phoenix and now use a dial-up instead of cable.

Anyhoo, I logged on hoping to find someone who could tell me about Warlock wooden bedrails, if they were a factory option and where I could get a template to make a set for my '78 Adventurer SE. I am currently replacing the oak bed that got warped silly in the Phoenix sun and thought the wood rails would look good on the truck. Hoping to sell it soon to better my downpayment on a home.

Some of you may remember the truck from my previous sig pics but for those of you who don't, here it is. It was originally a 400/727 combo but I replaced it with a '68 440 punched .030 over, TRW forged 6-pak replacement pistons, forged crank, 284/484 purple shaft, worked 906 heads with stainless valves and topped off with a dual quad propane system sitting on a low rise Offy intake. Had the trans built by John Cope of Cope Racing transmissions. Currently sporting a set of 2.7 gears in the rear but have a set of 3.9s... just haven't had the inclination to kill my fuel economy! (Plus it's fun to pull down to first at 55 MPH and tromp on the load pedal!!! Scares fart-piped Hondas!)

The interior has the woodgrain dash without tach or vac/volt, has buddy seat buckets, tilt column, all in black.
Kind of a rare bird based on the VIN and production date having the last 6 digits being 500001 built Sep/77 (1st truck, second line).

Check out the attachment...

1123170-78se.jpg (163 downloads)