Quote:

they have ruined the bracket 2 with the delay buttons. the nhra rule book says in the non electronics class "no delay devices" tell me the long draw buttons arent a delay device. some have figured it out to leave off the top bulb. here in the midwest the bracket 2 is almost like super pro. you have to have a 15 or better to win. you cant do that consistant with a footbrake car. alot of us old guys are ready to quit.

i can be done..ive done it..and i have some buddies i race with and the first time I dont,, they beat me,,,, cause they get it done.. footbraking.. that is..
not braggin...just stating the other side of it.
...i will aggree though ive run my number and swore ive had them at the line and still lost..
and wonderd how they ran so tight..?
and often its one of those damn...lawn darts...

...the absolute best is when you can put lawn dart after lawn dart on the trailer..
...the first yr of the mopar race at SGMP..
i got bye 3 lawn darts..2 of them were super pretty .BBC power..."thats just fun right there i dont car who you are"...lol....
ill admitt i get beat regularly also...so its relative..
down south there are some deadly footbrakers..
if they are cheat'in then they got me fooled..

as for NSS
the.400 tree just keeps you from reving the motor for an eternity...imho..
cheapst

365" Iron J heads,,3480lbs best 1.39 60ft on SS springs.10.54,124 mph ...6.67 1/8th et.average 60fts 1.46 w/ small cam &.063 no2 pill tagged & insured
[image][/image]