Quote:

I have a real hard time accepting that philosophy. Ceating is still ceating. Like holding cards in a poker game, it's cheating, and to join them would make you a ceater too. I'm not infering that you are, but accepting that thought process, makes it acceptable. They need to catch them or at least look for it. That's their job!!!! (NHRA)& (IHRA)

Welcome to the real world,look at the olympic runner that was a female or male? Is developing a perfect mouse trap cheating?Alot of what someone does to gain advantages is unknown to others and there are no rules that apply,similar to crime,if there is no law is it a crime.If society deems it a crime then they inact a law. If you feel some one is cheating NHRA and AHRA has a process called"protest",you make your claim,put up the bucks and let the chips fall where they may.Tech officials have a tough enough time making sure the cars pass tech,race with in the rules established and running the programs let alone try and find all the hidden tricks of trade.My wife still won't share her secret ingredients of her candy.So unless it is obivious or blaten,don't expect much help from race techs,some of the racers and builders are pretty savy.Use the process of protest,if you feel someone is cheating.To charaterize everyone who works hard to develope their combs to be successfull a cheater is not fair.

Last edited by B G Racing; 10/15/09 10:52 AM.