Yeah those numbers are about right. I just traded for another 72 340 t-quad I will build it for this thing and sell the holley, if it don't sell I will try it on the big motor.

As for my big motor I have a Crank and .020 over 340 block, aluminum magnum heads a couple intakes to pick from (M1 single plane, torquer II, and eddy air gap)a comp XE268 cam and 1.7 mopar performance rockers so I am slowly getting what I need. I also have an a-500 to stuff in it now too so according to my calculations a 414 X .69 = 286 so when I get it all in there it should act like a smaller motor than what I have now at cruise but the first 3 gears will be way more fun of course port velocity will be lower and cam over lap will be higher so it may not do quite as good as it does now but I am still thinking mid 20s on the highway. I am also itching to trade the wheels for some 15x7 ralleys to soften the ride and make it a tad more old school look. Of course at the rate I buy/trade parts (still need pistons rods rings bearings)it will be a while before I get the other motor together

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!