Haven't been driving it much lately. Last tank was strictly city driving, lots of cold starts and warming up, stop and go sort of thing and it got 19. That is the only tank since I broke a U-joint, where we also idled on the side of the road for probably an hour or more on that tank also. I figured it was a tainted test so didn't bother to post it.

I did try 87 octane this last time I filled up and it pings just a tad at higher rpm on full throttle blasts. I could probably retard the timing a couple degrees to fix it but it is not bad and I don't drive it at full throttle much so I am not concerned with it.

After this I would like to try the thin mopar head gaskets, I still think there is a little more MPG by switching to them. I might even try the screens over the ports when I do that.

I haven't had time to tinker with it lately though. I bought 74 a dart race car project and I am trying to put it together to sell.

After I get a little money from that project I still want to put in an A-500... that should help me on the highway to break 30mpg.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!