Nice! New Charger/Magnum wheels? Did you just bolt 'em up, or are you running spacer/adapters for the bolt pattern?

On the mileage changes, you may need to try some additional hypermiling techniques to get any big changes. Many won't work as well on a carb car as EFI, since most if not all EFI cars now cut fuel entirely when closed-throttle coasting, and that can be a big mileage gain. As an example of the difference it (seems to) be able to make, my DD is a 2008 Honda Fit. Little 1.5L engine, 109hp, but all I do is go to work and back (4.5mi) 95% of the time. In town, I'm averaging a little over 30mpg, but the best I can get on the highway is 38.8mpg. The 50-mile trip down to my folk's place I got a ScanGage II indicated 38 mpg. On the trip back, using a pulse-n-glide (slow accel with throttle-off coast in gear, wash-rinse-repeat) between 55 and 65mph, I got an indicated 47mpg. I can't SWEAR if that really worked out to that mileage, as my wife had put 45 miles of in-town driving, but if she got in the ballpark of 27mpg while running to the mall and grocery store, the numbers do work out. That's a 27% increase in already good mileage on the trip down vs. the trip back. Cool!

Clair