I just filled up again, the rubbing block on these points are driving me nuts. This one fell apart and makes the car run like crap. I put another set in yesterday and checked my miledge (20 MPG city only and lots of cold starts and warm ups idleing and points screwing up). I wanted to try the vacume advance so I put in the shortest advancing can I had (10 degrees) and was going to go for a drive but as soon as I hit the gas the car would buck and cough violently and not move. As soon as I let off the gas it would idle perfectly. I jumped out and pulled it off and all was fine again. I tried adjusting the can to reduce when it cam on and didn't get any better, I guess it really don't want vacume advance at least not 20 degrees

If I get the time today I will put the electronic ign on. It has a 6.5 advance can on it so mabey that will work better. I was going to set up the curve useing the springs from my points dizzy and set the advance slot to the same length but the guts of the advance mechanisim are totally different in the mopar perf distributer so I will get it as close as I can.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!