We helped Dale wrestle the Dana back over to the Gremlin and set it up on jack stands while he lined up the front pivot bolts, then the four of us jumped in Dale's 1 ton dually, and headed over to Darren's. The brush on the trailer was stacked at least eight foot on the deck, and our handheld flashlights barely made anything visible in the moonless pitch black night, but we stumbled through the unload in about an hour.

"What happens if you meet someone else pulling a trailer", Skippy asked as we pulled out on the narrow two lane road in front of Darren's place.
"Put your curbside tire on the last shred of asphalt, and hope they do the same", I laughed.
All the residential streets around there are the same narrow, undulating ribbons of asphalt, with a single yellow line denoting the middle. The white lines for the curb or shoulder are painted on grass half the time, it goes asphalt to rain drainage ditch with no margin for error.

We were pulling up to our third 4-way stop sign (one at every mile section) when reds and blues lit up the rear view mirror, so Boone just kicked on the emergency flashers and shut the truck off right where we sat. The approaching officer's flashlight was in the side mirror before I even figured out where the seatbelts in Dale's truck were at, so I decided to not even try, figuring I might get shot if I was digging around at the seat.
"I pulled you over tonight, because we've had a rash of stolen trailers around here lately, so we are checking anytime we see something out this late...you got Id on you?"
"No...I left it in my car over at my brother's place", Boone informed him.
"How about you?" The officer shined the light in my face.
I handed him my license, and he took the light off me long enough to read it.
"Arizona, huh? What brings you to Oklahoma?"
"Just hanging out with my family".
"Ok...how 'bout you young lady?" He shined the light back on Rachael.
"No...I left my ID in my bags over at his brother's".
"His brother's or his?" The officer asked, shining the light back and forth between Boone and I.
"Yes!" Rachael agreed, and giggled.
I immediately figured we were all going to jail at that point.
"And you sir." He moved his attention to Skippy, and he took the license that was offered, "another Arizona." Then he moved his attention (and light) back to Boone, "Who owns this truck, I noticed the tag is expired..."
"I'm pretty sure Dale got the tags renewed today", I interjected.
"Good, but I was talking to him", he replied, and I got a face full of light for my troubles.
"It belongs to my brother, Dale", Boone replied.
"And the trailer?"
"It belongs to my other brother..."

This was going downhill in a big hurry.

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines