Mom and Dad headed off to pick up brush at one of the rental houses, and then returned an hour later to pick up Darren's car trailer.

"We hauled one load on the flatbed, but there is just too much", Mom explained, "we need the trailer to get it all in one shot." So Boone and I cleared off the trailer and helped them hook it up to the truck.

I gave Skippy the task of putting the new rubber back on the rear of the Belvedere, as well as remounting the fronts on the Valiant.

I was helping Boone put the tires back on the Barnyard, when Skippy looked over and commented, "Rachael is flying in tomorrow, she's going to be mad when she see's that wiring strung out everywhere".
"I know, but I'll have it buttoned up in the morning before she gets here", I was stalling, and everybody knew it, but I have about a four hour per day attention span when it comes to wiring, then I just have to step away from it for a while.

Dale came in the backyard at about 6pm, and let out a deep sigh, "Ok...done with work for the week, told them I'm taking tomorrow off, so I'm ready to start Drag Week for real now!
"The new axle bearings arrived today", I informed him, "so I guess you want to start there".

I told Skippy to pull my axle, and hopefully get Dale to change out the sealed bearing on mine, while he installed his, then I went back to my wiring dilemma. I had the MSD box mostly wired, and I was attempting to bring all that wiring, over to the alternator and distributor, pick up the water temp wire, and bring everything back towards the back of the engine along the inside of the passenger's side valve cover.

I was called over by Dale an hour later. "We have the wrong axle bearings for yours", he informed me.
"How is that, it's a small ford end, and 31 spline axles."
"They are 33 spline, Summit shows the one you need, but it lists it for the 8.8.
"Weird, so one more overnight order from Summit then?"
"Guess so."

Skippy had been helping Boone with something, but I called him over. "Look on your phone for AR engineering, I thought I had the paper for the color schematic in my bag, but now I can't find it. The search went to "website not found", which happens to me from time to time, so I told him to just punch in 85 Toyota alternator. He came back with a nice diagram, and showed it to me. "Ok, I got it! Blue is sense, Red is trigger, green is lamp."
"Yep, he agreed. So I grabbed the connectors and tape and got after it until darkness set in.

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines