Quote:

Quote:

hahahahahahahah ok. EFI was developed for emissions. Don't fool yourself. Injection is nice to have but it in no way is any better for performance applications that a carb. If it was sooo great every swingin' Richard would have it on his "saturday night special".

What-ever, I'm not going to get in a flamefest with some fool on a board.

A properly setup EFI system will beat the hell out of carb any day of the week. Been there and done it for the last 10+ years.

Cost and complexity keeps it out of reach of most people.

Keep your stone age tech if that is what pleases you, I assume you run drum brakes and points too.

ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner. COST and complexity.... Trust me I've looked into it. The COST does not outweigh any gain. Your are NOT going to run your EFI 440 any fater than I will in mine. You may get 1-2 mpg better but at what cost? Some here have the skill to make a EFI set up. most do not. It COST a ton of money and is A LOT of work for very little gain. If there was no EPA and car companies didn't have to have mpg/emissions standards every car would have a carb on it. Why? because it's cheaper. Not knocking EFI it's a good tool. Just not really a good investment. And no I have electronic ing and front disc. But hey those are easy cheap upgrades. It's a money thing for me. Show me that spending 3k+ on an efi set up is worth it. I can slap a supercharger on my car for that.