Quote:

Is the wheel just a disc, and not a stamped 3D thing? If it's just a disc, it seems like it would be straightforward to design a new one and have a water jet cut it out.

It's kinda like an upside down tuna can with some notches cut out from the bottom. I put both wheels in CAD, overlayed them, and aligned the #1 tooth. Based on drawing 16 angular lines from the center of the Mopar circle (aligned with rising/falling edges), I believe some simple work with a file can get the Dodge wheel pretty close to the Ford wheel -- at least close enough to make it worth a try.

Quote:

I recall reading somewhere that it does sequential injection at lower RPMs to help with idle quality, then above some set RPM it transitions to bank fire??

I don't know if the EEC makes an actual switch in strategy or not, but mathematically any engine, based on RPM, valve timing, and injector size will eventually 'fade' to where the injector cannot physically inject enough fuel, quickly enough, during the degrees of open intake valve.

Last edited by Fury Fan; 04/08/10 04:27 PM.