yes painless had a prototype piece made and gave it to me with the rest of the parts. Pins in under the sensor so you don't even see it when you pull the cap.

IF it would seriously help get more people moving along, I will go through the pain of pulling it for someone to study. The cuts in it are kind of crude as well, but it works.

It was a carbed 1965 poly 318 with the carter BBD.
Look it up, it was a crap carb. EVen bought a rebuilt one after trying to rebuild the original one on it. Helped some, but not a whole lot.

If I could have found a 4bbl intake for less then a new motor, I might have tried a holley and gotten it to run well, but that isn't really a choice. So I ditched the engine and carb when I could.

Even if the harness and computer had been free, it still cost me over 2k to do this conversion. So I agree it isn't financially worth it. But I sure like how it drives and when it is all said and done worth it.
BUT since it is a protype uint with no support, I think it pays to explore the other options.

And since they canceled the program, I think it wouldn't hurt to try and benifit the other people interested in doing this for all the effort.