Quote:

I agree as I knew this is where it would head. I hope you continue BG and I am going to come check it out next weekend.

Everyone has opinions. I have heard so much bad on here about eagle cranks and statements that if your crank didn't need work then you need another machinist. well, my machinist at the time said it didn't so it must be bad, but its going on its 4th year runing mid-high 9's and the bearings were good enough to reuse when we tore it down at Bg's last year.

actually I just wanted to say i posted on here before it got locked. [/quot

Ron,I'am glad you got your post in also,I'am sure you have your opinion,wanna share? It's ashame that a few have to take things and add their spin to it for personal agendas.You as well as many others know I don't do this for the money or any personnal agenda,but for the lifetime of love for the sport and to help others.Moparts has given me an interest and motivation to continue and a place to come to with so many racers that are willing to share their knowledge,experience and respect for each other.We may not all agree or think the same but at least we should respect each other.To be condacending and disrespectfull only shows ones character or lack of.Call me an azzhole in jest and I'll laugh with you,call me an azzhole and mean it and I'll meet the challenge.SemperFi If we all think alike,then no one is thinking.Score one for the indians.