Quote:

Muscle Motors dont have their own kit, they use 440 SOURCE and put it in their own packaging

Wrong...
Not true at all. I have a Muscle Motors crank, that I just installed in the new Hemi engine/block. It was looked at from flange to snout, checked in every way possible. It only needed final balanced and polished. Was it perfect? No, it was tolerable and withing specs according to my machinist, and was given a good bill of health. He knows, and expects it to live a nice life in a 800-900hp Hemi.
I installed the crank and main caps one by one checking crankshaft end play. It was right were I wanted it to be .005, it never varied .001 from the first center thrust main cap to the last one installed. Fact is it was a bargain. The 440 Source crank I used two years ago was the same way fit and finish.

Only problem so far was with the American finished World Block, the mains were not acceptable and needed honed and bored to correct.

FYI
The last Eagle crank I used had a bunch of taper and was way large on the big end spec, so it need turned on the rods to correct. Back then the Eagle Crank as about the only choice for a budget crank...It was $750-$800 for the crankshaft..Add the cost of needing turned, and final balanced I had over $1000 in the crank alone.
That crank took more abuse than anyone could ever dish out to a engine, and kept right on working.

Some times these budget cranks, are a bargain, some times they are not..Its pretty much Hit or Miss with these.

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]