Sorry for some of the fuzzy pictures.We will start with the crank and the next series will be the rods and pistons.The crank miked quite well with clearences on the highside with a noticable taper on most journals but within spec.The radius's were quite large and interfered on all mains,most on front and rear both.The crank runout was remarkable good till we got to the number one main and snout which exceeded our acceptable runout.We checked it both in the block and on the lathe.The condition of the unfinished rod journal and the rear flange were small concerns and can be corrected as well as the radius's.The crank was balanced to 2300 grams as seen on the stamping.Our rotating assembly bobweight totaled 2169 grams.Until we spin the crank we will not know if the correction was made or not.We will be correcting the crank and will give any further finds and soon give our assesment of the rest of the assembly.Remember this is for imformation and I'am sure that this may not be typical of all kits.Some of these issues were not seen on previous kits and this was an early kit.Please do not use this post for a bashing party,just use it to gain knowledge as to what to be watchful for.We can learn together for improving our sport.I,am communicating with Brandon and may use more of his products in the future if requested buy budget minded racers.If we can keep this post on a informational and learning experience I will continue,if it turns to bashing I will stop.It is not my intent to disrespect anyone or any products,just to be helpful.With the information provided in this and other builds we all can understand the different levels and cost to make the best decisions for our projects.We have recorded all the measurements and will share any and all info,any questions can be answered in PMs,we will be try and specific and general on the site.Respectfully Bob