Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm far from a pro.... But I would be sending that crank back.

Being drilled on a angle so close to the journal..

I would be VERY afraid of any weakening in that area.

Much respect BG.. .

Great post, and thank you for taking the time to do this.

I got it from a guy that originally bought it.IT was a great deal,so I thought.As Monte and many other have stated you get what you pay for.How the Manufacture could ever ship a product in this condition is beyond me.That the supplier missed it is one thing,the guy who bought it is another,the guy that preped the block machine work and started to assemble is still another mystery and it wasn't till it came to BGR after repeated questions and a request for help did we start to completely evaluate the kit for everyone on Moparts did this all come to light.As we seen from many responces that the adverage guy would have assume that it was in race ready or usable condition,we know what "assume does"Thankfully it stopped the assumptions at "me" and no one got hurt and were made an "azz of".Thanks Curt Jr for tinkering in the shop,he was told to take the crank to the crankshop where more good money would have been wasted.Sorry for peeing in everyone cereal and sinking their battleships,but"if you want the truth,you better be able to handle the truth".My next series will be the rods and pistons lets hope we can do better

Hey I like to waste money, how much for the crank?

sell it to the man Bob, he likes what he sees