As stated in my earlier post, I would like to know the final cost of fixing and adjusting to make it all work. This is the only way to make a clear judgment on weather or not its a true budget build.
FYI - If anybody searches my username here or on Dodgecharger.com , you will see that I was the first one to step up to the plate and challenge the waterpump housing/overheating theory. I own this housing and pump and currently have it on my 572 Hemi. I also have other "Source" parts to. So please don't get the impression that I'm a Source basher but I have enough experience with these parts to ask the appropriate questions. I would be the first to admit to reseaching and buying budget parts from 440 Source or others. This is not a debate on strength or even quality but the bottom line dollar amount to correct the parts to the engine builders satisfaction.
Allan G.

1970 Challenger w/572 Hemi street car and my pride and joy. 1986 T-Type with 272 Stage 2 Buick V6 engine - True 8 second street car. Just updated the engine and put down 928 HP @ 35# boost to the ground on chasis dyno. 1976 Cee Bee Avenger Jet Boat - 460 Ford powered.