Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Actually this thread should have been locked with only BG's input.

i agree. this thread should be locked to all but bob to post his findings. a second thread can be started for those who want to ask questions and debate things.

that would make this much, much easier, as many of us are only interested in the facts that bob finds.

bob can then chime in on the other thread if he wants to, or people can email him questions, and he can answer them in this thread.

but i would really, REALLY like to be able to just read what bob posts about the build, without having to wade through 15 posts for every 1 post from him about the build itself.

anyone else agree, or should i just drop it?

As you can see in my original post,I said I would respond to PMs.It would have been great to just follow it in sequence.The problem some opinions and conclusions were drawn before I could get facts gathered from those like Mr Krem about the issues.Like I said I may not have all the answers but certainly know where to get them.I had no problem with people posting and sharing opinions right or wrong,as a matter of fact it got kind light entertainment at times sinking a battle ship or two. .Then Branden and Jeff decided to ride down into Little Bighorn,(go figure)Now they wonder where all those fkn indians came from. Any damage from this point will be selfinflicted.

No need to lock anything ....If it wasn't for opinions....there would be no need for any forums period....I say just keep it on track and weed out the off-topic posts...last I knew this was Tom's site....

By the way....I think this is one of the most interesting topics in some time, let the members take from it what they may or may not...again just my

Rickster