We finally got in some test passes and had fun his weekend!

It was warm and muggy with a DA of about 3800 and temp of around 85°.

I did a test pass n/a first and it did a much better 11.51. Not bad for the heat as most everyone was off about .3 from what they usually run.

I turned on the bottle to see if the new, colder heat range plugs were going to keep the #5 strap from melting. The car ran fine and did it's thing but it was late in the night and the prep just wasn't there after all kinds of street cars had went down. It ran a 10.74 with a lousy, spinning 1.64 60 ft. time. The pass was really smooth and a plug check revealed all was well.

We even drove it across town to Cars and Coffee at the urging of a friend that morning and it was an uneventful trip in traffic. Really not my scene but went to hang out with a good friend. I played a little on the street Friday night with a 5.0 Mustang from a roll. He took the hit and I drove around him!

Much better now that some timing issues are sorted! It's set at 36° total for n/a and pulling 10° for the nitrous. I hesitate to post these #'s not due to secrecy but so others don't duplicate them since every combo is different! I will say my jetting isn't what NX recommends but will leave that a mystery.

'63 Dodge 330
11.19 @ 121 mph
Pump gas, n/a, through the mufflers on street tires with 3.54's. 3,600 lbs.
10.01 @ 133mph with a 250 shot of nitrous an a splash of race gas. 1.36 60 ft. 3,700 lbs.