I pulled out the transmission to fix what I thought was a front seal leak. Turns out the snout on the converter had some wear so I decided to have it fixed. The transmission shop did that and pressure checked it only to find the drive plate was cracked. So, new snout, drive plate and ring gear for it and I'm back in business! The $320 would have gotten me close to a new converter but this one does what I want it to, so I decided to press on with repairs. Fortunately I had a local shop that could do this because Turbo Action wanted over $280 just to repair the snout and that was before shipping to FL. Doubt I use them again or recommend their converters when people ask what I'm running...

While the trans was out I took the opportunity to inspect it. The steels had some heat marks so I replaced all of them with new, put in a new front pump bushing and seal and did a new thrust washer. Alto Red clutches seem to be holding up so I threw them back in.

It's all together now and I just need to stab it in the car.

'63 Dodge 330
11.19 @ 121 mph
Pump gas, n/a, through the mufflers on street tires with 3.54's. 3,600 lbs.
10.01 @ 133mph with a 250 shot of nitrous an a splash of race gas. 1.36 60 ft. 3,700 lbs.