Not many pics (kind of ashamed to post what I do have) but we had issues a while back with the alternator going bad and back feeding through the engine harness. The engine harness was replaced with a reproduction but what I didn't realize at the time (because the car still worked fine) was the under dash harness got roasted pretty badly! It started having random issues lately with starting and lights flickering so I dug in and found bare power wires under the dash! I'm pretty fortunate that the car didn't burn to the ground!

Unfortunately, new dash harnesses aren't available for a '63 Dodge so I looked around to see if anyone had a used one. I found one but the guy wanted $400 for a used one! Kinda crazy for a small, 60 year-old wiring harness, but I guess people know an opportunity with they see one!

This prompted me to dig into mine and found it was mainly the two power wires that were fried. The rest of the harness was in surprisingly good shape! A good friend and neighbor helped me dissect and improve it. We spent about 3 hours on it last night and did wire replacement along with the ammeter delete. Gonna do the alternator wire directly to starter relay wire setup as well. I highly recommend this! I need to re-wrap the harness and put it back in the car and we should be good to go!

'63 Dodge 330
11.19 @ 121 mph
Pump gas, n/a, through the mufflers on street tires with 3.54's. 3,600 lbs.
10.01 @ 133mph with a 250 shot of nitrous an a splash of race gas. 1.36 60 ft. 3,700 lbs.