Some people have asked about a few things so I figured I would put the information here and then copy/paste the link when I need to explain.

The car has :

Stock 5/16" fuel line and pickup it was born with. Stock tank and mechanical carter pump. I do use a supplemental small fuel cell deadheaded into the nitrous fuel solenoid when I spray.

Stock coil.

Stock distributor with a recurve. It is hooked to a analog MSD 6AL and has adjustable timing control from the drivers seat.

Stock style clutch fan (with jag clutch) and stock '65 radiator. No shroud and no thermostat. It does have an underdrive Moroso pulley on the crank. Stays cool on all but the hottest summer days in traffic!

Stock transmission with better clutches and a fwd pattern mvb. No billet drum and no bolt in sprag. Lots of flack over this but my contention is the engine doesn't spin high enough to need the drum and the sprag gets checked every time there is an issue with the driveline and burnouts are performed correctly with a Low Band Apply valvebody. Big 11" converter.

Stock k-frame, torsion bars and rubber bushings. Nothing fancy other than Wilwood brakes. Stock station wagon drums on rear.

Chrysler gave us a great platform that needs very little and can go very fast wihout the need for fancy aftermarket parts.

'63 Dodge 330
11.19 @ 121 mph
Pump gas, n/a, through the mufflers on street tires with 3.54's. 3,600 lbs.
10.01 @ 133mph with a 250 shot of nitrous an a splash of race gas. 1.36 60 ft. 3,700 lbs.