Well, the racing season is over. I'm pretty happy with the results from this engine. It has well over 3,000 miles on it this Summer and LOTS of dragstrip passes. Really the only things I've done is adjust the valves once and swap the intake. It stays bone dry and gets decent mileage to boot!

I pared it down from a brand new build 11.76 @ 117mph beginning of the season to 11.19 @ 121 mph best leaving some 60 ft. on the table and it still gets driven all over! People comment at the track that they see it in traffic all the time and get a kick out of it being driven, LOL! I constantly have people come up to me and ask what it is because they've never seen one and the badging isn't on the car yet. Usually it's in the staging lanes just before I turn into the burnout box!

The best part has been seeing the gleam in the old timers eyes that used to own/run cars like this. There is always a crowd around it and guys asking questions at the nostalgia events we run.

'63 Dodge 330
11.19 @ 121 mph
Pump gas, n/a, through the mufflers on street tires with 3.54's. 3,600 lbs.
10.01 @ 133mph with a 250 shot of nitrous an a splash of race gas. 1.36 60 ft. 3,700 lbs.