Quote:

Quote:

Right now it's about the money

I agree it is all about the money.

I keep hearing this, but no one seems to be able to justify or quantify that connection.

How does the NHRA stand to make money by suspending the licenses of a few individuals? Simple answer: They don't.

Ok, then flip it:

How does the NHRA stand to make money by ignoring the actions of a few individuals? Simple answer: They don't.

Or are you saying is a jealousy issue? NHRA is jealous that a show about cars draws approx 3 million viewers a week? lmao! If that is the case, Top Gear UK should be on their hit list because they are a car show and usually have 4-5 million viewers a week.

Or are you saying SO is stealing advertising dollars from NHRA? Does anyone have any data to back that up? or are people just pulling that supposition out of their a$$? I think the latter.

Some of you guys would fit in well with the tinfoil hat, black helicopter crowd because [sarcasm] the NHRA couldn't possibly mean what they said in black and white in their letter and later reiterated when asked by Hot Rod Mag, because the vain NHRA HAS to have some sinister, evil ulterior motive at hand![/sarcasm]

Drag Week 2011 - 77th place - DD
Drag Week 2012 - 2nd place SRBB N/A
Drag Week 2014 - Kapooya
RMRW 2018
RMRW 2020