Quote:

Just like every BIG organization, they always loose the true path. As per the recent issue of National Dragster- why doesn't the NHRA fix the D.O.T. problems that racers face? Why don't they fix the IRS problems for racers? Why does NHRA payouts stink? Promotions of local or national events is poor. Why does NHRA keep renewing their contract with ESPN? Are they really promoting drag racing or just themselves? Street racing is not safe and illegal. This shows has many followers. These are all potential racers or spectators. Use it. If you remember "Big Willie" from LA, you know that he was a street racer and worked hard for a strip in LA. NHRA embraced him in addition to all the racers that got their start street racing and had great careers. So what's the problem?

Now there you go! If NHRA would do for its members like NRA does for theirs I would buy a lifetime membership today--
We have all faced with being pulled over by some cop that has an odd understanding of DMV laws
and having to pay a lawyer to explain to that cop what they really are in court--lets see--days off work/lost pay/ pay fine anyway to just get the heck out of court and back to work
Ugh--you can't transport that fuel jug--well Yes I can in my state--you get the idea

Yea....protest the NHRA to actually DO something for the many members with DMV and IRS Fantastic idea!!!!! Best idea on this silly post

It is TV!!!! That means it is all BS!!!

BTW--got my new dragster certed--at local chassis shop--NHRA tech guy drove in ( he was Brand New ) and was supposed to split travel cost between the number of cars--well..we had three times as many cars as they thought--like 16-18 so we ALL paid an amount as if there were only 6 cars--he got rich that night