From Dominators Facebook account. ( 69 Dart )

Dominator
1 hr · Edited ·

To post one statement instead of hundreds of replies. no I did not get a letter from NHRA. Because I let my license go 10 years ago. The only time I heard from them was when it was time to pay up! They always looked down their nose at us small people that just loved to race so i got away from them. It's a business for them. They have safety obligations to uphold but in the end it's all business and that means BIG MONEY! You guys need to understand it use to be about the people and getting them off the streets. Over the years it has changed to how dobi get
More than my 800,000.00 dollar salary before bonus's. It's marketing and power. Hundreds of millions of not billions of dollars are made in the car industry and they have a finger in the pie. So it saddens me that the 800,000.00 income isn't enough. I thought that there would be classes created for people like us because the little people out number the big people. But at the end of the day the big people is where they get their money so little people don't matter. This is part what has made me who I am. The little people will suffer from the big people pushing them around. I do understand their stand point of get off the streets I really do. But when it cost me 1,000.00 plus to go watch an event for three days I'm out. Can't justify it. Some people can and will and that's why they make 800,000.00 a year. So congratulations to the high ups of NHRA on their accomplishments.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time