Well,...I'm running a little late for the party,...but finally got the Monster mounted to my Glen Ray 956. A bit pricey combo, but it's a puuurtty tang taint it.

I was going to throw a stock fan & shroud on it for now & get around to the Monster later, but the stock shroud ran into my System One oil filter & would have needed a notch cut in it. So I said, if I'm going to have to cut on a shroud, might as well be the Monster.

I cut the 4 unneeded lugs off, then shaved ~ 1/4" off the shroud. It fits with only 3/16" clearance after shortening the pump shaft & bolt heads.

As it sets right now in the pix looks as if the shroud can go in another 200th with that last shave that I made, "IF" I cut the flanges to clear the bolt boss's.

It want be as nice looking, but if I cut the flanges to let the boss's come through then the rest of the flange can seat to the long flats of the rad bracket. Then I'll have to make 4 U shaped washers to secure the shroud.

The reason for this last ~ 200 thou is, I think that'll give me ~ 3/8 clearance. Then maybe I can squeeze a belt through there, with a little flex from the fan shroud too.