Originally Posted by Triple Threat
Originally Posted by BradH
TT & STEFF - Can you guys give the specs on your respective cams? I don't have a sense for how "big" you have to go to get to that level of performance w/ Gen III.

Also, any idea what the overall weight difference is between a basic BB combination (alum heads w/ iron block) and the Gen III builds you guys transplanted into your cars?

Mines a hydraulic roller, Stock lifters and rockers 258/264@.050 .636/.620 on a 108 Center.

I think you'd be be nearly the same for weight. The blocks are heavy. I went from a R3, aluminum headed SB to the Hemi and it was close to the same, maybe a couple pounds lighter.

Dustin, your cam is a bit over .650. Comp was doing the wrong ratio on the cards and box ends for a while.

Jason Teague's (71yelladuster) basically stock 5.7, cam with eagle heads is a very budget friendly impressive build.

BradH, the pre supercharger FS motors had stock 6.4 heads with Ti valves. Very very light cnc port.

Last edited by sixpackgut; 04/03/19 02:15 PM.

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs