Just my opinion...I don't care for the G3 engine in an older car. They have the potential to make big power and strong stock parts, so that is nice.
I despise fuel injection on a performance car. Unless you buy the program to do it yourself, you have to take it to your "tuner" to adjust for every little thing. I much prefer a big single plane intake and old "dinosaur tech" carbs.
While I have not had a G3 hemi car, I did play in the GM LS world for a little while w/ a '00 Silverado and a '02 Z28 Camaro. Both pretty quick for daily drivers. I think I'm just a little too old school for this stuff, even though most guys my age aren't playing w/ old tech cars.

The biggest thing that annoys me is the newer generation of so called "gearheads" that probably never get dirty spinning wrenches and the #1 topic of conversation at the track is "who did your tune?" Followed up w/ "what catback are you running?" Most of the new guys w/ challengers at the track don't even know what my car is, lol.

I do appreciate the engines and what they can do, It's just not my preference when it comes to "hot rodding" I guess.

CHIP
'70 hemicuda, 575" Hemi, 727, Dana 60
'69 road runner, 440-6, 18 spline 4 speed, Dana 60
'71 Demon, 340, low gear 904, 8.75
'73 Chrysler New Yorker, 440, 727, 8.75
'90 Chevy 454SS Silverado, 476" BBC, TH400, 14 bolt
'06 GMC 2500HD LBZ Duramax