Originally Posted by pittsburghracer

I’m just stating the facts buddy. Don’t use mine as a comparison because it’s built as a weekly bracket racer with a solid lifter cam and a 850 carb. Not one trick go fast part on my engine. Heck I still run old school ring pacs. The test n tuners running the coastal states with killer air won’t even go out if the conditions aren’t in their favor. I’m not sure what’s up with Rays barracuda as I haven’t heard times from it in decades. Some of you still aren’t hearing me say I think the Gen3 is a great package and can run some great numbers but I also see guys having fitness issues a diving in before it’s planned out. I grew out of having powerful street cars over 30 years ago so for me personally a 10-11 second NA street car doesn’t interest me. Maybe it will when I get older to keep racing.

Originally Posted by pittsburghracer

Ohhhh ya and the old stuff keeps getting cheaper for me to buy. The Gen3’s are almost as fun beating at the track as the LS Chevy junk.

Don't use you as a comparison? Your quote about beating Gen3's at the track invited me to, besides I'd say it's more than a fair comparison, your 2800lb backhalfed, huge tire, strut front suspension bracket car on methanol vs pump gas street cars that weigh 500 lbs more