https://darrellcoxracing.com/team-dcr-media

Here is a link to a guy that knows a little about NEW Mopars he is a friend of my sons. He was Sponsored by Chrysler and began building and running an SRT4 Neon and it ended up going 7.90 @ 188. His Hellcat has gone 9.97 and I believe now has gone a bit quicker. New stuff works great in the right hands. Old stuff works great in the right hands just ask anyone that has had FHO or Barton build them something. Like I said before I am old school Hemi and even 440-6 years ago. Just was lucky to know and race against Barton and Banning and Beatty and Woods and Don Cloake and many others in the area I still live in. I am so glad that there are new people coming to the track that own Mopars. It was lonely for a while being one or two people running a Gen 2 with a few small block Mopars. Chrysler gave up for the longest time not building anything that resembled a V8. Now the Gen3 is here to stay so even if no one likes them or everyone loves them at least there not a Fox Body Mustang or a Belly Button Camaro taking up to much spare in staging lanes. As for going fast with old school Hemi Gen 2, Back in the early 70s you ran stock motors with these changes oil pan, oil pump, distributor, intake, carbs, Cam and springs. Stock Heads, blocks, rockers were all you had so that is what you run. The new Gen 3 is going to out number Gen 2 by about 1000 to 1 so more time will be invested into the Tech to make them even faster.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY