Originally Posted by an8sec70cuda
Originally Posted by Airwoofer
I have tried and failed at getting my BB's into my A bodies and thus am VERY interested in a gen 3. It has to be stout though on pump swill.

The Helliphant seems to be vaporware. I have been told by one of their dealers that the company that built the two we know of has not been contracted to make more. And no info from FIAT.

You HAD/bought one of the baddest big block A bodies on the planet.
OK, but Pls let me 'splain something here...

Dude, you HAD the chance to buy it and I waited on Mike to give you the time to come up with the dough.

Anyways... The car is rebuilt ( shocks, brakes, coilover HDK LCAs, bodywork, seats, belts and fuel sys) and has the same worn out KB low deck / B1 47cc head motor it came with back installed. Even has the fogger with 250 jets. Headers, and also mufflers, are the issue. Plus wiring which my old bones don't do anymore very well. The cam is cut down, compression at 10-1, Thumper on the 1050 carb. Damn headers are burned too thin (2 1/4 OD BTW into a 4 1/2 collector) and getting store bought headers on the mega / Indy 540 or the 500 have been the issue. BTW, there ain't no Mopar shops around here to put the car in, my airplane needs the wing fixed before I can fly it again, the airstrip is almost ready to seed after 3 yrs of work and a bunch of dirtwork (by me with eqpt I had to buy), and then it all needs mowing but that is the end goal as I am retired.

I want a shop that can get ahold of one of these blown motors and get it in the car. I have too many irons in the fire to do it myself now. That Demon isn't done by a long shot and if this isn't happening by this summer the car will be the platform for my 68 fish's 416 SB, 904, K frame and brakes, cause that car is also sitting.

We have a very fast 1/8 mi track 5 odometer miles from my shop. This is the race that car should own. Priorities I suppose. I want it going, believe me. Have more cash than time I guess.

http://www.radialfest.com/king-of-the-streets-info/

Last edited by Airwoofer; 03/27/19 06:09 PM.