Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Originally Posted by joshking440
Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Mopar really dropped the ball on the gen3 hemis. This doesn’t go with that and that doesn’t go with this. I laugh when I see guys buying and selling only to buy again. You gotta be a nasa scientists to figure it all out and in the end most are still slower than 40 year old technology. I’ll pass but I may buy your old school junk. Lol 😂

This isn’t true. There are minimal differences and 2 minutes of research explains everything.

Your car looks and runs great but how many blocks did you buy and sell before ending up with this combo? Weren’t a couple of them aftermarket blocks too?

I sold one Mopar aluminum block to Ray because I wasn’t going to I use it.

I buy and sell a lot of parts. That’s how I pay for stuff. I built (2) complete engines using the latest aftermarket block from HHP - one for the duster and one for my barracuda. I sold the barracuda engine simply because I bought a hellcat takeout engine for the barracuda as i decided against all the fab work and time required to build another twin turbo - fabricate or custom every part - car that’s I really just want to beat on or if my wife wants to drive it

But I’m not sure why my buying and selling parts would be an indicator on the differences in the parts being hard to understanding. Even for a simpleton