mopar themselves say that if you're using ss springs, you should NOT be using the adjustable snubber. i found out the hard way (using both) why (in my case, anyway). i managed to rattle the tires so bad one day, it about ripped the car to pieces, and that was on drag radials!! i took the snubber off, and it never did it again. i had the complete package: 002 and 003 springs, and the gawdawful super stock shocks. WAY too much separation at launch. i put some rancho 9000's on there, and it will hook in an oily car wash, with almost no burnout. do i like ss springs? meh, i HATE the "stink bug" rake, and the lean to the left. HATE. over the decades, i've modified, and played with these things, to the point where they work great, and the car sits nice and low. i tried removing some of the leaves. you name it. i came to the realization that they are (imho) optimized for a certain power level, and if you don't have enough power (traction and torque, to load the springs properly), they don't work so good. of course, this also means they can be over powered...

for what is the good life if not doing things thoughtfully?