[quote=Monte_the whole POINT of this thread was to point out the lack of "Magic" parts. And whatever some say, there is nothing magic and or special about SS springs.

They were simply configured right for the job they needed to do from the factory, so were an easy bolt on. [/quote]

Maybe I can help you out here. Lose the words Magic, and Special Too.

Don't think anybody thinks that here. smile They are different, I know that and Lots of others too,

You use the words {simply configured right} that's like different to me, and they are.

But configured right, Ahh, built more stiffer and biased to Help. Tune from there, Never ever a Magical fix.

Yes the same fix can be modified at home, But sooo much more easy to just replace with the stiffer springs from the get go.

I don't think most just toss that out there as a magical fix, No, get that out of your head. Its because its a Cheap Easy Fix as Starters in a lot of Start up race car builds.

Nothing to do with any False notions of Magic or Specialness. Not in my camp anyways. Its insulting. wink I know, you stepped on some toes by accident. Its all good, we;all be fine. up