You guys LOVE the fact that Chrysler was the best engineered stuff in its day OK--you can't make a set of these in your shop just because you saw a set one time--Mopar spent months and enough cash to burn a wet mule on these along with hundreds of hours of testing with top teams like S&M etc so you can't duplicate a set in your back yard no matter what you think
makes me laugh to hear that--you simply don't know or understand how much effort was put into these things as they HAD to run leafs per NHRA rules and they had to work to win Mopar tested on a daily / weekly basis
Herb always says they went to Milan all the time and tested with red hot winning Mopar race cars whatever part Mopar had worked on that week--headers , oil pans, carbs, etc they did A-B_A testing all day long--yea sure Herb got free parts but...he worked his azz off testing those parts before they added them and tossed last weeks stuff
Respect the effort that was put into some of the things we take for granted Sure they were running 10 second cars nobody claims these are magic for a NOS 8 second car but the average bracket racer can't do better for cheaper than these when properly set up
I went through about a dozen shock combos before hitting on the good set up in my old Duster but when I hit it they would hook that car in a plowed field