Originally Posted By DrCharles
Originally Posted By cudaman1969
Funny how the "knowleable" ones bash something then the others jump on the bandwagon. Super Stock Springs are great for 80-90% of the "lowly" brackets racers on this forum, pay $250 for them, put them on, go racing, no brainier. The other 10% who run in the 7-8s spend the mega bucks, have someone tune it for you then have at it. Yea, you need $1000 shocks, four link and a 25.5 cent to run in high 10s-11s and 12s

iagree
There have been a lot of threads lately about Purple shaft, iron heads, SS springs, etc. being "junk". As I pointed out in the mushroom thread, most of us don't have John Force-sized budgets. For me it's just a hobby and I want to get the most bang for my buck, even if that means I can't run 8's with license plates whistling

Looking down your nose at others because they aren't as fast as you or use older technology in their builds is par for the course on Moparts. A few here think highly of themselves for running down the Mopar brand as well. It leaves a bad taste in lots of mouths...