Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
I just wanted to see if anybody knew.............or it was just one of those "that's what you are supposed to use" situations.........LOL!!!

All I know, is that with all the recommendations on here, I wish I had a couple truck loads of the damn things........LOL!!!

Oh yeah, we just always went to the junk yard, bought extra spring packs and built our own

back in the day Chrysler spent a jillion bucks developing these springs--they figured it out so well that chevy guys bought them and used all but the main leaf on Chevys to keep up- I mean the big name guys!-If you spent todays equal in $$ to develop them it would be millions
When used with the right shocks they work almost beyond anything you can imagine the 002 and 003 on an A body are the best of the lot--when combined with loose front suspension and correct shocks they are stunning in what they can deliver
Now days caltracs do it too but.....never underestimate a set of these when tuned by a knowing Chrysler racer
Now...thousands of sets are used by unknowing and untrained Mopar guys --they don't do so hot we don't have Herb McCandless to call and get things straight anymore either but those of us that did have him available can rock on a pair of 002 003's