Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

At least the 10.5 guys are going. All 10 of them.

Come-on guys you gotta laugh at that one.

Life is GREAT. Enjoy the moment.

Quote:

This is where I should be. These guys could put on a clinic on "how to promote a drag race"
https://www.facebook.com/LooseRocker

maybe you should support some race instead of bashing every race and racer on the internet

Hey BOB I made a suggestion or two to Josh. #1 was to communicate with the racers better and #2 was if you took in 75 dollars for a race and it gets rained out roll some of the 75 dollars into the next days race. NOT 75 dollars but a fraction of it. He owes that much to the racers and it would be greatly appreciated. I'm glad you got your wheels from Josh and now say that YOU will be attending his race. Glad you will now be attending so you guys can ALMOST fill the field.

First off I was going no matter what. Is it his fault I blew a trans last year and he didn't give me a refund? C'mon guys give it up at least he is out there trying. I met him from the races and he does the best he can. Isn't that all we can ask from people?
I support every race I can so people like YOU can sit home on your computer and complain about something you NEVER went to nor plan to support.

Like I said, you guys keep bashing there will be no place to race, no parts to buy and maybe your job/business will close. Sad world we live in.

No bashing out of me just the facts, He had all the time in the world to make it right and chose not to until he feet was held to the fire.

I had a competitor come up to me and accuse me of being a no good cheater and being in cahoots with the promoter because the 'Race director" in his infinite wisdom turned off cross talk because "dragsters don't use crosstalk" causing a re run.in the first run I would have had a .007 light on him and went dead on he went .000 and went dead on. the second run he went.007 red I went .030 and he was pi$$ed and rightfully so but he blamed me when the morons in the tower was to blame.
Also had another competitor bent out of shape for a qualifying issue at indy 2012 , a late show up got his own qualifying session and knocked out # 32 who was already locked in to the show because qualifying was suppose to be over we were blamed for that one as well when we didn't even know the late show up.

Point is I'm getting my a$$ chewed for $hit the clowns running this deal is pulling.

I can not support a show that:
a) the race director is not educated properly in the ways of bracket racing
b)the rules will change at any given time with no warning
c)wandering will we or will we not get paid
d)who he will brake the rules for to make that one guy happy screwing another over.
e)if it rains maybe we get hosed maybe not

No one said anything to me about making a investment into his promotion business it was advertised as a race not a pyramid scheme.

It would be a little different If he just manned up and told us sorry guys I don't have the money to pay the Saturday purse. Instead he chose to lie to us telling us he would take care of it at Norwalk.

I am not bashing just telling what happened to us, bashing is done by people who were not there.

Sorry I have enough bills of my own I cant throw money in a endless hole so someone else has a place to race

I respect you for trying to help the guy, I see all your points,I don't know you but i'm told you are a good guy, not of this is aimed at you, just telling you why we will not try to help him anymore. I hope you have good luck with his shows,race safe
Bruce

Last edited by julian2007; 03/17/14 02:54 PM.

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!