Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I did not say anything about 75.00 dollars nor did I pi$$ or moan about anything. There is a hell of a lot more to it than 75 misley bucks, you would know what I was talking about if you actually won anything at a MM event. I'm not one to piss and moan and cry I'm just one who will not be attending anymore monster mopar events for reasons that are my business not yours.

In closing all I said was I will be attending the Jeff Johnson event and joked about getting a free duck call, do not include me in with anyone else be it good or bad.

i coud be wrong but show me where i mentioned your name. and i have my say so im done for now.

[Re: julian2007]
#8071154 - Wed Mar 12 2014 09:46 AM this means you are responding to me does it not??
if you wanted to respond to some one who is bitshing click on there post not mine.

you guys a pizzing and moaning about $75.00 dollars and travel expenses how much do you have tied up in your car? im sure its pennies on the dollar compared to the cost of your car. did you build your car to have fun or to e john force? im sure everyone has their competitive nature in them but all this for $75.00. josh i applaude you for steeping up and taking over from charlie witch i know has upset alot of ppl with his payout changes. as far as communication ya it could be better but sometimes unforseen things get in the way. i will support you and you endevors old salty. YOUR WORDS

unless i am wrong you have to click on REPLY TO PUT IN A COMMENT THAT WAS MY FIRST REPLY sorry it was under yours. IT WAS NOT A QUOTE OF WHAT YOU SAID so clean out your pants.