First off I was going no matter what. Is it his fault I blew a trans last year and he didn't give me a refund? C'mon guys give it up at least he is out there trying. I met him from the races and he does the best he can. Isn't that all we can ask from people?
I support every race I can so people like YOU can sit home on your computer and complain about something you NEVER went to nor plan to support.

Nope its not his fault you broke again and you deserve no refund but that's a totally different subject. But when a race is rained out monies were taken in to make pay-outs and that portion of the money paid in should be paid out.
EXAMPLE: 300 race cars 75 dollars entry equals 22500.00
If you would take a portion of the monies paid in say 20 dollars and roll it into the next days race that would be 6000.00
That would leave 55.00 per racer to go toward track rental for the day per person. 6000 dollars divided into the classes for INCREASED pay-outs for the next days racing.

Oh and by the way I probably race the same or more than you do as I hit the track 1-2 times per week from April to November.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time