Quote:

Its real simple---

Weekend Calls for Rain----People DONT COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN ITS 100% CHANCE FOR RAIN----FEWER PEOPLE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF IT RAINS YOUR NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING AT ALL---NO REFUND--NO DOUBLE PAYOUT--NO FREE ENTRY--NOTHING ITS A RAIN OUT...People dont come to car shows swap meets or drag races in the rain and with out people there is no money--- With your train of thought I should just set the payouts based on tech cards for the class and you can just race for what the class brings in for revenue---

But I try to do as much as I can with what I have---sorry if it doesnt always benefit you or your friends or the group---Its simply put the best decision overall at the time---

WHEN IT RAINS AND I HAVE TO CALL THE RACE BEFORE THE FIRST CAR GOES DOWN THE TRACK---ITS A RAIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At some point in this game, I have to protect myself, if you dont like that Im sorry.

If I could have doubled the purse, I would have---If I would have had the money to send everyone a refund, I would have....BUT THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS

35,000 Just in track rental for that weekend Bruce--Rain or no Rain. That doesnt change.

First year we had enough Race Cars, Show Cars, Spectators and vendors show up that I could pay the bills and offer a refund. This year I didnt. I still took a bath on the deal but thats neither here nor there

Every year the rain out has been handled in the best possible way I could handle it.

I guess the last thing I have to say about it is this.

Im willing to shell out as much cash as I can personally afford to at these races. Up to the point that it would be either a detriment to the next race or to my family. If that does not suffice, than I have no answer for you.

I dont own the facility, no one puts money in to make these happen. Its my pocket, so you are correct when you say that if we would have raced Saturday, there would have been a purse to pay.....but that would mean the weather would have been significantly better and it wouldnt have been an issue. Im sorry I cant control the weather.

I still do not see a answer

1) Why did you tell myself, Cris, Kelly, Scott, Jr, Tony, Rich and boomer you were going to do something at Norwalk to take care of Saturdays purse? If what you say is true You knew you did not have the bread to do anything at Norwalk. Did you just say that to get us out of the pay office?
2) You told us in are pit area at Norwalk the purse was the same as indy and not cut when in fact it was, why?
3) The Sunday quick champion and runner up was paid 2250.00 to split on a 1500.00 to win and 750.00 to runner scale after they complained. We split the quick purse on Saturday after the accident and it was on a 1500.00 to win and 500.00 to runner scale. What the he11 is that about?

Strait to the point answers please no LOUD CAPS, just honest answers to honest questions.
My gang spent to the tune of over 10,000 dollars at your events and I think we are owed a strait big boy pants answer.

But before you answer remember there were lots of people who witnessed these events, people who I consider friends and strangers alike so don't say they did not happen.

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!