Quote:

Look at you guys..... Are you serious? This is how people act these days I guess.

As far as the rain out for Indy was concerned, We had full intentions in having a 2 day race again in Indy this year, and the facility was going to help me out with track rental as a show of good faith being that I had essentially been rained out EVERY year I did a race there. Not their fault what so ever, but that was how I was going to afford to allow everyone race for free on Saturday, as I had intended

The issue is now that that doesnt hold true with Kil-Kare as to be expected.

I would love to do something for all the people that showed up to another one of my races and were rained on....again, but Im not exactly sure how I am able to do that. But I am trying to do something that would be fair.

As far as Entry and payouts at Norwalk, they are as follows

Entry is $150.00 for the following classes (THIS IS FOR BOTH SATURDAY AND SUNDAYS RACE)

Big Dog
Super Pro
Pro
NSS
Hemi SS
KOS
Sportsman

Payouts (Both Saturday and Sunday)
Win 1500
RU 500
Semi 300
1/4s 100

AS far as Kil-Kare, I am still trying to structure something that makes good sense and help the racers from Indy who were rained out, but being that we only have Saturday and Sunday at the track time also becomes a sticking point.

The Classes will be exactly the same as Norwalk, but Payout and Entry is tbd. Please be patient---

Josh
317 681 4546
josh@pentastarpromotions.com

Sorry but after a phone conversation I had with another racer last night about some smoke that was blown up his butt as well here it is.

You have had 8 months to think about what you are going to do with Saturdays purse money from indy. Either you spent it or you still have it just tell everyone what you are going to do.
according to this post you need help from a track for some reason.

Why did you not just double the purse on Sunday? Why did you not take care of it at Norwalk like you told me you were going to in front of Scott ,Kelly, Cris, Ron, jr, Rich and Boomer. You told all of us to are faces you were going to handle it at Norwalk.

now it sounds like its not going to happen unless a track helps you come up with the money.

please no maybe this or maybe that, answer the question what will you do? and if the answer is nothing then where is the purse money from Saturday that you did not have to pay out because of the rain? What If it did not rain out? where were going to come up with the purse money for Saturdays race if you did not have it? If you do have it why is it so difficult to decide what to do with it?

Sorry this is not the norm for me do this on a open forum but you had your chance it has been 8 months and I tried to call you many times with no answer.

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!