Quote:

So my take after reading all of these negative posts I have to wonder why anybody would want to hold a Mopar only event/race. It seems no matter what, after every Mopar only event/race, no matter who the promoter was they got trashed.
Indy Cylinder heads makes Mopar parts and you guys continually trash them also.

Did you ever wonder why other businesses don't want to make parts for Mopars? Its probably because of all of the negative garbage spewed constantly on the internet.

Here is something else How would you like your name or business trashed on the internet where it would affect how you feed your family?

So with that being said here is something you guys can ponder. If you continue to trash people and businesses you will have no parts, a job or a place to race, who wins now?

Boy...the arrogance just drips from pretty much your every word.....

The reason people have beat up Mopar event promoter's in recent years is because they have had it coming in the way they have done business. And basically only for that reason.

Its no big secret, Mopar sells way fewer cars than Ford and GM....Its been that way forever. I love Mopar, buts lets not try and even think they have as big a footprint anywhere close to the two others.
Its always about supply and demand. Fewer people are coupled to Mopar than Ford or GM. It is what it is Because of that fact, there are inherently fewer Mopar Racers, hence fewer parts and suppliers around to provide for that smaller segment. It will likely remain that way.
You have a supplier that can make a part and sell 10,000 of them, or make a part and sell 200 of them, which way do you suspect that supplier will slant his business toward?
And then when a supplier such as Indy decides to go after that 200 customer example above business, they do it with horrible and long unchanged customer service.
Pretty much all the Mopar guys I know who race do it because of extreme passion, not because they have good parts support and or pricing compared to the more popular brands...that's how it is...this board and or others like it wont change that.

All the facts 101 above I am sure you are perfectly aware of...I just wanted to publically point them out to others in your audience who might not be.....

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, 10.40 @127 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.60 at 103.90 1/8