Quote:

People do not like thiefs, period. I would put that guy Josh down in the thief category. Sell a service, take the money, and the stuff delivered does not have the work done. Fraud/theft by deception.

Well, and I can add to the description a liar too. It was him on the phone making the promises, him sending me the bill, and later him that denied the whole thing.

Maybe he is pocketing the money for the work that was sold but not done. Just like how he has done you folks at races.

Some day somebody is gonna get his azz for a federal fraud crime. That [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] gets years per count. I would have persued that but it would have involved dragging my engine builder into the mess, and I did not think a few hunderd bucks was worth that. He'll get his.

This isn't about paying Mopar dues to fraudsters just because they are one of the few remaining suppliers. Too often these days fraud is becomming part of the business model and that has to be resisted at every chance.

was that a threat?