look buddy, I don't want start a pissing match with you and I get your point about keeping the sport alive, I have dragged my family clear to gateway, indy and norwalk to support this event I never said even one thing bad about it ever,we have handed out flyers, ran the coloring contest and brought more than 10 race cars to this event at every event. If anyone supports it its me so that's why I took offence to what you said.

If you want to get into it at the track that's cool most of my friends I have I kicked there a$$ or they kicked mine at one time or another but not over something as stupid as this,

hope you have a good year as well

As far as MM is concerned my last post was the first negative thing I ever said ,It was not negative on purpose what Is exactly the way it happened

Also it gets old when you have to go up to the tower and explain to the race director what cross talk is and why dragsters use it like door cars do. at gateway the race director told me dragsters do not use cross talk after I asked why they shut it off on the dragster side of quick screwing up the round, so I asked him why dragsters don't use cross talk and he then admitted to me he did not know what cross talk was. He did it again at Indy and had to run the round over again. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

point is if you are going to run a race you need to be fully educated about the rules and stick to exactly what you said you were going to do be it good or bad.

again good luck this year,Bruce

Last edited by julian2007; 03/12/14 09:13 PM.

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!