I agree---

If I tell you that its gonna be 50 dollars to race and you show up and its 100 thats wrong

If we get rained out thats not the same---

I guess I set the standard all wrong the first year when it rained and we were able to give a refund....

I guess I assume to much---I assume that everyone knows that it takes every penny we can scrape together to do these shows.

As far as its a business....That is true in some regards, but not 100%. These events do not have the ability to make much more money than to just keep things going.

I didnt take another full time job because I was raking in the dough off the backs of racers---

My point of view is different I guess. If a race brings in enough money to pay the bills plus a little, I want to take whatever that "little" is and stuff it back in the event...food, free stuff, extra races, whatever it takes..trying to just make it better for the people that came---when the event gets hammered with weather, im going to do the best i can with what i have--- and until race tracks are free, or people actually start putting up some money to sponsor these deals its not going to be a Tenn Tuck or a Baby million or any other race---Not to mention its 600-$1,500 to enter a race like that, which people always forget to mention