KK does not have the charisma that Indy does, that’s a given, but the racing surface is better – hands down.

Shyte hole it is not – I have been to shyte holes. Podunk? well, as I said….I have been to shyte holes and KK is heads and shoulders above those.

The problem may be parking for this event as it isn’t a huge facility. There are options in my opinion, such as opening up the “Creekside” for the swap meet and show cars and parking all non-event cars out front…I’m sure the staff and I “hope” the promoter will evaluate some ideas and options for those issues. I don’t really see it being a show stopper.

The staff at KK is continually reviewing and revising things for improvement, will there be issues? – probably.

The biggest issue I see at this time is the structure of the event, not the location. Based on the sketchy information provided so far, and apparent lack of effort with updates and $$ commitment from the promoter this far into the game, it creates a considerable amount of reservation with my plans for that weekend and I’m less than 10 miles away.

Realizing the event was just reserved for KK a few days ago, I don’t see it as an excuse for going into such an endeavor without a plan already established…..regardless of where its located. That information should be “cut and paste”.