Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DVW did you really think you would get that raincheck back from last year at Indy? After all, it was only worth $75.00. Oh wait, there were 200 cars there, X $75 = $15,000.00. What did the MMW promoter do with the extra 15 G's?

how do you know it was extra money?unless you were privy to the details of the contract josh had with indy it sounds like you are calling him a theif.i know from personal experience that most tracks do not refund money to the promoter if its rained out. so I would say the 15k went to track rental,advertising,hog roast and band ect. and dont get me wrong im not im totally happy with the way some things have been handled at the monster mopar events I have attended.but crying about $75.00 due to a rain out to me is silly.i have pissed away more money than that tons times doing stupid stuff to my car that slowed it down.

I was told last year that racers that attended Indy would get a credit, There's no crying, just asking. As for what was lost. I drove 13 hr round trip to Indy to run 3 races. 2 on Saturday that were scheduled, one on Sunday. It rained, no ones fault. If the payout had been adjusted for Sunday, the question would have never been asked. I just have found it very hard to find information. Such as this years payouts. Maybe I'm dumb, but so far have been unable to find any info. That is why I posted. Looking for info. I haven't bad mouthed anyone, just trying to get some clarity.
Doug

Has your $75 question been answered yet Doug... I
think not.. but I have a good idea what it will come
out to be... I hope not for you