Quote:

People do not like thiefs, period. I would put that guy Josh down in the thief category. Sell a service, take the money, and the stuff delivered does not have the work done. Fraud/theft by deception.

Well, and I can add to the description a liar too. It was him on the phone making the promises, him sending me the bill, and later him that denied the whole thing.

Maybe he is pocketing the money for the work that was sold but not done. Just like how he has done you folks at races.

Some day somebody is gonna get his azz for a federal fraud crime. That [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] gets years per count. I would have persued that but it would have involved dragging my engine builder into the mess, and I did not think a few hunderd bucks was worth that. He'll get his.

This isn't about paying Mopar dues to fraudsters just because they are one of the few remaining suppliers. Too often these days fraud is becomming part of the business model and that has to be resisted at every chance.

You are as much of an a$$ behind the keyboard as exists. Your remarks are enough to make someone sick...

You dont know what yur talking about and Im sick of listening.

You Ordered Parts from Indy Cylinder Head----NOT ME understand that first--- I dont machine, Install or spec anything---I take information and I take orders---Im not nor claimed to be an engine builder

Yuo sent me an invoice to pay to have your rotating kit re-balanced because your engine builder said it was 7 grams out----I told you that when it left, it was within 3 Grams---regardless pretty close---what you dont know is that every balancer is different a 10 gram swing can happen just by moving the bob weights ever so slightly----

YOUR ARE FIRST COMPLAINING ABOUT 4 GRAMs ---ANY ONE with some experience can chime in if im out of line----

Second claim was that your engine builder felt the deck was to high and that one bank was .0025-.003 lower than the other side of the block and that you were unhappy with the deck surface---- so now he decks the block to his liking, but now yuo claim the compression is to high-----

Look at it from my side Airwoofer-----I DONT OWN THIS PLACE AND I DONT MAKE THE FINAL DECISIONS SO KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH---

And do me a favor and dont ruin that nice car you just bought